Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Oh My..moxie fab ‘Trigger Tuesday’

moxie
…My oh My.. THIS is the ‘Tuesday Trigger’ over at the MOXIE FAB BLOG I love the moxie fab blog, but i’ve never joined in with the ‘tuesday trigger’ before…until today that is! When i saw this pic this morn, what did i immediately think of ?  Yep….button boutique..it was screaming out at me…lol So while Chloe was at nursery this morning this is what i did.

Not sure what’s going on with the colour with the one below…I turned the card a different angle, away from the light. It’s quite dark here today and i don’t use the flash when i take pics of me creations.
Me li’l ole sewing machine took some hammer this morning when i was doing this card…lol
When i looked at the tuesday trigger i just saw cream,blue, stitching, buttons AND a button card…lol
So…sooo loving this stamp set. I even managed to stamp the ‘Vintage finds’ sentiment onto the blue trim :) I machine stitched around the main panels in zig zag stitch, then across the card front in a normal stitch to create 9 panels.I stamped a button into each of the panels.
I punched some li’l flowers out of the blue cs and then stitched ‘real’ buttons to them, then attached to the button card. I even stitched around the edge of the button card.
All in all i’m quite pleased with how this turned out! Thinking about my post yesterday regarding CAS cards makes me giggle…lol as i guess that this card is far from CAS …lol  However if i get the chance i do plan on trying to come up with a CAS card for the trigger too :) I guess i love ALL styles…lol  It really depends on my mood as to what style i create.
This card also ‘fit’s the bill for these challenges
WILDORCHID CRAFTS – use punches or dies
THE CRAFTY PAD – buttons
TRULY SCRUMPTIOUS – tag it
TFL
Shaz xxx

10 comments:

Mandy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Shaz! I really NEED this set! ;o)

Take care,
Mandy
x

Pat said...

Stunning card, love everything about it. Thanks for joining in the challenge at The Crafty Pad this week.

Pat xx

Caroline Hallett said...

great card - love the blues on it

Maggie's Crafts said...

Fab creations!

Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad @ http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/ :)

Maggie
xx

Beate said...

Great take on the trigger challenge. Wonderful card.
Hugs and smiles

Amy said...

This is stunning Shaz!!

aqualeiga said...

I absolutely love this to bits! The colours, thye design, all of it! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at THE CRAFTY PAD this week. Hugs, Alix

Indy said...

Wow! I love your card!

Cath said...

Hey Shaz! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Lisette Morris said...

Fantastic cards. Love the buttons and flowers. Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious.