Monday, 12 September 2011

Missing you

…..That’s what sort of Christmas card that i have for you today. This card is for my special son that is no longer with us (I always make him a card and then after xmas i pack it away into his box)

The challenge over at LILI OF THE VALLEY is missing you.

The challenge over at OUR CREATIVE CORNER is windows.

The challenge over at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY is anything goes.

So for this card i combined both these things. I also created a co-ordinating tag for the wildorchid crafts challenge but oohps iam to late to enter it now..lolo

Here is me card

I used another gorgeous Christmas stamp from lili of the valley

The ticket stamp is a whimsy stamp.

Here is me tag

TFL

Shaz xxx

8 comments:

Anne said...

Oh Sharon what a lovely idea. I'm in tears as I look at this beautiful card.
Hugs
Anne

scrappinpeg said...

Adorable!!!!

mckinkle said...

Quite beautiful Shaz.
Keryn x

Di said...

Anne summed it up Shaz. What a lovely idea and so moving. Got me in tears here too. Both the card and tag are simply gorgeous and the ticket sentiments are just perfect. Made with a lot of love I can tell. Hugs, Di xx

Mandy said...

Such gorgeous projects Shaz. Your card looks amazing as does your tag...fab!!

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just stunning love the colours, fabulous, thanks for joining us at LOTV this time hugs pops x

MarikaVaan said...

Hi Shaz
WOW WOW .. Just gorgeous. I love it. wonderful colors and details.
Hugs, Marika From Finland

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This is just lovely. Cute images and your distressing is just so pretty. Love your corner elements too. Terrific job on the window challenge. So happy you joined in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.