Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Shabby tea room meets case study

OOOhh it’s good to be back Smile I just have some much needed blog hopping to do! I decided to play along at The shabby tea room and also over at case study.

I haven’t joined in over at case study before. I managed to combine both the challenges into one for my creation. It’s quite a simple creation featuring only stamping.

Theres a lil bit of stitching going on but nothing else…no ribbon…no bling…no liquid pearls….hmmm maybe i lost the plot haha!

As my time is quite limited now i have decided to just select a couple of challenges which i will regularly enter, and the shabby tea room and case study are on that list Smile

I like the way this card turned out in the end, quick,simple and clean looking (loving a bit of the old ‘case’ing)

products used:

Plaid stamp – Waltzing mouse

Butterfly stamp & sentiment stamp – papertrey

TFL

Shaz xxx

7 comments:

Rebekah said...

A beautiful CAS card. I think you nailed both challenges. Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room this week:)

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi there, what a super card, love the gorgeous gingham and the great stiching, lovely butterflies, can't see where you have lost the plot though then again it's my first visit SOS will do some research on your other posts lol.

Marie

Sally H said...

Beautiful! I love this and the one below. Those waltzing mouse stamps are addictive aren't they?

Debby said...

Beautiful butterflies - really give lovely dimension. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

Bettythebaglady said...

Dear Shaz-Lovely summery card. Might check out this case study. Love the little heart in the butterfly. Was thinking of you the other day when in M&S they were playing this music-now I'm not well up on popular music these days but suddenly realised it was Daniel's special song. Lots of hugs Betty

Teresa Kline said...

this is adorable, I luv it!

enjoy *~*

purple_pea_fran said...

So simple and gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with The Shabby Tearoom!