Saturday, 22 March 2014

A little bit of case’ing’

I have created a card based on the inspiration over at case study challenge and the sketch over at case this sketch challenge

As simple as the card is, i love the way that it has turned out. I like the simplicity of it. Pink green and white used to be my favourite colours to craft with, i think iam loving those colours together again now.

Am having a hard time getting any decent photos today, not sure why. I flick between the laptop and the ipad and the colours are so different, so what seems to look ok on one doesn’t on the other.

TFL

Shaz xxx

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful
luv
Debby

Sarah Gray said...

Love the colour combo - such an elegant card!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so beautiful! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

Jasleen said...

This is so stunning. Just saw your card in the case study top 3 list. Congratulations.Well-deserved :)