Monday, 17 March 2014

learning something new

Well…thanks to the challenge going on over at the case study challenge blog i have learnt something new! and i love it Smile so thankyou case study girls Smile
This was this weeks inspiration
CSC182_zps09d14a03
I sooo needed to do something for this. However my inky spray thingys are all in the craft room, which i still cant get into until i have a new door, so for now i have to make do with the supplies i managed to fetch into my conservatory. so first off i pondered on what to go and decided to go with the colours and the ‘love’ theme. I die cut a heart out of the cb , inked up an embossing folder and ran it through the cuttlebug. I stamped onto acetate, attached to card and added a bow, job done.

i just wasnt happy with this, i wanted me inks lol. Bearing in mind i have ink pads in here, it suddenly dawned on me to use my ink pads and sponge my own background. Why have i never tried this before??? so this is my very first attempt at sponging my own background, using su tempting turquoise,coastal cabana and pistachio pudding. I love the effect and really love these colours together.

Now iam happy with the way that this one turned out. I will definately be doing more of these backgrounds thats for sure.
TFL
Shaz xxx

1 comment:

Maureen Merritt said...

I love the subtle chevron in the background, your bird really pops. Thanks so much for joining up at CASE Study this week!