Monday, 17 March 2014

Somewhere over the rainbow

I had a look at the challenge over at the city crafter and i just knew that i had to play along using my new found inspiration from case study challenge . I have a stamp set by hero arts called kid quotes that i bought a few years ago, i just knew i would get to use it one day. those stamps just seemed perfect for this challenge. I just had to create my own rainbows using distress inks (so loving doing these backgrounds, am like a kid with a new toy haha) I ended up creating 3 fun cards


Just how super cute is that quote ‘You make me smile all over my face’ Love it!

There are a couple other cute quotes in the set too.
As the theme over at the shabby tea room is anything goes this week, then i shall enter it there too. I know there not quite the shabby style, but just fun cards to make you smile Smile
TFL
Shaz xxx

6 comments:

Charlene said...

Simply beautiful cards!!! Thanks so much for playng this week at CCCB :-)

Sid said...

Fab cards !

Ros Crawford said...

Wonderful cards!! Nice to have you back playing along with us at CCCB!!

Anna Rogalska said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Tina M said...

Ohhh my! The rainbows and the quotes make me smile all over my face ;) LOVE them all!
Thanks for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

Heidi Gonzales said...

My favorite is the last one so pretty!