Sunday, 20 July 2014

Back at last


I'm pleased to say that I'm back again, at last :) since the last time I blogged my laptop has broken :( I left it in the conservatory in the heat for a couple of weeks and then when I try and turn it on, nothing, the lights just flash :( need to get it sorted or at least try and retrieve all the data off the hard drive as it contains all my photos, years and years of them plus years n years worth of craft stuff, digi stamps, papers, kits u name it. So I'm now blogging from my ipad, also having to take pics on the ipad too. I do have an adapter for transferring camera pics to ipad but I can't find it anywhere, typical eh! So until I find it il just have to make do with the ipad camera.
I've joined in with this weeks case study challenge.


 


 


 



I don't know how to link on the ipad, does anyone know please? I've kept the card quite simple.i loved the card which I took the inspiration from.
Think I'm going to have to post this and see if it works, fingers crossed.
Tfl
Shaz xxx
Edited to add. Just bought a little app for blogger that let's you add links etc :)

3 comments:

Julia said...

beautiful! love the white and the graphic look! Thanks for playing along with this week's CASE Study Challenge!

~amy~ said...

Such a sweet card, I love that puffy heart!
Thanks for joining us at Case Study!

Jeanne J said...

Beautiful card. I love the pop of red and how your eye is drawn from the red in the circle, to the little banner at the top and then down again. Your eyes soak up the whole card and every pretty little sequin!