Saturday 1 January 2011

!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

3 months since my last post!!!…Where  has the time gone??? I hope you all had a great Christmas and that you all have a very, very happy & healthy new year x I haven’t crafted for ages and ages,since the last creation i posted on here.I was just so busy with wedding stuff, then we went to disney and then Christmas was here, i’l post more about the wedding etc in another post.
30 
I really really wanted to get crafting again so yesterday i pulled out some stuff and made a start. I do seem very rusty…lol So i figured that what better way to start my crafting again was to do something for me fave challenge. Which is of course The Shabby Tea Room The theme this week is ‘Shabby baby’ I wasn’t quite sure what to do or where to start, but in the end i came up with these.


Just wanted to point out that the little dove is covered in fabric...inase ya were wondering :)

  A little card and a pillow box.
Supplies used:
Paper – Websters pages & basic grey
Rub ons – Basic grey
tim holtz die
vintage seam binding,button ,dummy and dove (Wooden dove has been covered in fabric) from stash
liquid pearls.
All papers etc edged with distress ink .
The challenge over at Let’s craft and create and at One Stop craft this week is new beginnings, which means that me shabby baby card fits in for their challenge also, so i would like to enter it into those too.
I’m hoping to get my creating back on track and start joining in with me fave challenges every week…so let’s see how it goes :)
Shaz x

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Sharon, such a beautiful card and gift box, absolutely adorable.

Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft and Create.

Mandy
x

Dru said...

Amazing card, love all the pretty little details.

Clare said...

Adorable creations! love them! thanks for playing along this week at the Shabby Tea Room! : )

PapierGirl said...

Beautiful - love the little pacifier! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Happy New Year Mrs B...from Mrs B!!! :0)
Hope you had a fab time in Disney and a great Christmas x
Gorgeous card and box Shaz...your 'rusty' is doing better than my 'rusty'!! Lol
Must catch up xxx

Debbie said...

Welcome back, Sharon! No mojo lost here ... these projects are simply a-mazing! Oh so shabby and pretty in pink! Thanks for the sweet comments and for sharing your talents with us in the Tea Room :)