Thursday 24 February 2011

..At last some creating…

..after a bad couple of weeks i’m at last creating again

Here is a challenge entry for Crazy 4 challenges  who want you to use dies on your creation, and The City Crafter and their challenge is "NOTHING TO IT". We are going to see if you can make a creation with nothing on it... No bows, No lace, No flowers, No buttons. Also The Alphabet challenge who’s challenge this week is ‘P for Paper piecing’, and last but not least Sir Stampalot challengewhich is ‘All creatures great and small’

I used nesties to create my card base. I used papers from MME and stamps by Hero arts.

TFL

Shaz xxx

8 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is brilliantly done, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card thanks for joining us this week at Alphabet challenge.

pinky said...

Beautifully put together, gorgeous papers. Thanks for playing along with Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Ros said...

Oh this DP is fabulous!! as is your card ... beautifully done ... thanks so much for sharing with us at CCCB

Unknown said...

What a wonderful card.. You did a great job here.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Deb Hickman said...

Fab card, love those papers .xx

Micki said...

I love your cards Shaz.I especially love the fact that you used my favorite color of pink. Thanks again for allowing me to win you OWOH. I will tell you when I get it, and I do thank you so much.
Micki

cnelson said...

This is just darling! LOVE it! Thank you so much for playing along at CCCB!!