Sunday 1 May 2011

MTME Pretty Palette #7

I am seriously ‘losing’ my days this last cpl of weeks with all these bank holidays…lol It’s Sunday again already! Which means it’s another MTME Pretty palette challenge

MTMEPPC07a-450x550

I actually struggled with the colours this week. Don’t know why, cos i do like me pink.I think that i just had no mojo and just could simply not come up with anything that i liked. In the end here is what i did.

I used the Singing silhouette’ stamp set for the cage…birds and the timy flower stamp on the bg.

I smeared a lil bit of pale pink acrylic paint around the edges of me card.

Loving me bit of pink glittery sparkle Smile

TFL

Shaz xxx

2 comments:

S`andra V. said...

It is absolutly beautiful. Great work!!! Thanks for sharing.

Lisa Kind said...

I don't know why you thought you lost your mojo, because I think this is just gorgeous! Love how you used the colors, and I love your glittery heart!