Saturday 4 October 2014

christmas mode it is

Every time I sit down to create just lately I seem to end up creating something christmas related.
This week over at MIM http://nicholeheady.typepad.com melissa shows us to  paint n stamp onto mason jars. I just couldn't resist, however I have nomad on jars :( I just had a plain old normal jar.
So using some glossy accents I added the word joy and a few lines etc to the jar and left to dry. I thought that by doing that after fk painted and sanded it, it wouldn't look so plain.

I used some sparkly glittered embossing powder . My order from pti arrived as I was creating the jar so decided to use it  on the decoration hanging from the jar.



 


 Earlier today I think I convinced my sister that she needed to have this sparkle and shine stamp set ( and the holiday addition set too) hehe, I really really love it, I've been using it for sooo many things, can't wait to get the co-ordinating die :) I'm seriously thinking about getting the make it market kit to this set, it's just the whole expense of customs and parcel force that puts me off :/ 
I'd love the new tinsel and tags kit too, those cute little houses (want it....need it haha)
Iam soooo pleased that the shipping is now cheaper at pti, as it means that I can now order a set (or 2) of stamps each month and only pay £10 shipping and it arrives at my door within the week, instead of it being stuck with customs for 3 weeks and having to pay them an extra £30-£40!!
So really pleased that I can now do smaller orders each month even though I always want it all hehe .
Tfl
Shaz xxx


 

1 comment:

Larissa Heskett said...

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!! Totally LOVING your SWEET Jar Design and your take on the Challenge!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)