Wednesday 5 August 2015

a bit of a wooly adventure

As well as creating a few cards and bits and bobs ive alao still been creating with wool :) i just cant help myself. Its so easy to do while watching tv .


I created quite a large usable bag.


It is lined inside with fabric.


Im now creating a new large blanket, multicoloured wooly goodness :) We go camping in about 3 weeks and im hoping to have it finished by then so as i can take it with me :) 
Howevever i can never just have one thing on the go, i have to have a few things to work on at once.


I absolutely adore these squares, i designed them myself and love them. I would absolutely love a large blanket made up of these squares, just how fab would that be, i think im going to have to make one. 
Thanks for looking :)
Shaz xx
 

 

 

 

No comments: