Wednesday 5 August 2015

mft colour challenge

While i was looking for new challenges i came across mft challenges http://www.cardchallenges.com/search/label/colorchallenge. They do both colour and sketch ones so i think that this is another to add to my list. I have a few mft stamps and dies (could always do with more hehe) and i love them i must say. The die set i use the most is blueprints 13 , i just love the stitched rectangle and i use it quite a lot on the front of my cards.
Heres what i created for their colour challenge.

I started with a printed cb with grey stripes. I used die cuts from blueprints 13.
It was simple and quick to put together.

The hello stamp and die is a pti one.


I created a second quick card with bits i had left over.


Im enjoying creating simple and quick cards right now. A couple of days ago i sat and printed lots of a4 sheets of card with colourd stripes and chevrons so as i could use them as card blanks. Normally i just use plain white but i thought i woyld try some printed ones for a change now and again.
Thanks for looking :)
Shaz xx
 


 


 
 

1 comment:

Jill said...

These are both such cool cards!! I love the boldness simplicity of Both! :) I too am a fan of the Blueprints...so many options! Hope to you see you again on the MFT Challenges! Thanks for joining us Shaz! :)