Wednesday 10 August 2011

Anyone for tea ??

EDITED TO ADD:
WK 74
with this card..thanks girls x

A card for 2 challenges .
THE SHABBY TEA ROOM want a ‘tea’ theme and the colours blue and green and LILI OF THE VALLEY want roses.
I totally forgot that i had bought these printed images from lili of the valley ages and ages ago, i found them the other day when i was sorting out me craft room. I thought i would use one of the cute images on me card.
This image is so cute…how did i forget about it??? I have sheets with other image on too…think am gonna have to get using them Smile

Me rose has been hand crocheted by myself

I couldn’t resist adding a li’l bit of glitter to the image…lol

Supplies:
Image – Lili of the valley
Papers – Melissa Frances
Sentiment stamp – Waltzing mouse
Everything else from stash
TFL
Shaz xxx

4 comments:

mckinkle said...

Soooooo beautiful Shaz!

I love your crocheted bloom as it is stunning. Id love to be able to make one but Im a beginner so doubt Id manage it! lol!

Keryn x

Dangina Martinez said...

Aww, your card is so pretty. That is a very adorable image.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Debbie said...

Sharon ... {swoon}!!!!! I adore everything about this sweet card! The image is simply adorable, the sentiment is cute, the colors are so soft and soothing and that handmade crochet rose is beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card Shaz! So pretty, shabby and elegant!! Love it! Thank you very much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

Hugs...
Melissa