Tuesday, 4 October 2011


It’s pretty palette # 29 already!!! WOW…the time has just flown by. I know iam late …again, i’ve  had an awful migraine for nearly 3 days and it’s made me soooo behind with everything.

Here is this weeks pretty palette for you to work with.


…and here is what i did with it.

I really like these colours together.

All papers and sentiment are from My time made easy.

The sentiment is from the SENSATIONAL digi set

I love the sentiments in that set. I really love creating cards using just sentiments. Why not POP over and see what the other dt girlies created using this weeks pretty palette colours.

Shaz xxx


Lynn said...

Shaz, hope you feel better soon. Gorgeous card...love all that patterned paper!

jo said...

OOOO a fellow migraine sufferer - aren't they the worst? I know just how you feel! Hope you feel better soon. gorgeous card, colours work so well together.
Jo x

Lisa Kind said...

Very pretty Shaz! Love how you used the colors! Hoping your migraines subside very soon!