Monday 24 March 2014

Pretty flowers

Its time for a new challenge over at The shabby tea room

The host this week is Tina and she has chosen the theme ‘bits & bobbles’ and we want you to include flowers, buttons and a print/sentiment.

Our sponser this week is Digital papers by Janet straight away i just knew that i had to use THIS image for this challenge.

I just love this image, with the flowers and the pretty watercolour effect. How simple is it to create a card using this. I just resized the image to suit, printed it off . Then i cut the image out just around the outside and then stamped a sentiment inside and then stuck it down to my cb. Added  a little bow and button and job done Smile

You could use this image for all different occasions to. I printed a load off so as i have them to hand , so next time it would be even quicker to create.

Love me little wooden button with its pretty flowers, and of course gingham ‘love gingham’

Please stop by The Shabby tea room and take a looksie at what the other girlies have created for your inspiration, then come and join in the tea party with your own creation with a chance of winning some images by digital papers by janet

The theme over at the city crafter this week is spring in the garden. This card screams out spring in the garden to me (although not in my garden cos of my dog haha)

TFL

Shaz xxx

2 comments:

Diane said...

What a lovely wreath design and colors.

Hugs Diane

Diane said...

Beautifully done...gorgeous image (you make me want to buy it)...and LOVE the gingham!!