Thursday 8 April 2010

Our creative corner sketch no# 10

The week has flown by sooo fast.It's now time for another sketch over at Our Creative Corner Sketch Challenge
Iam a bit 'mad' at myself this week...and feel like a complete 'Donut' Why ??? Cos i created something for this week using the Wrong sketch!!! I only realised my mistake when i went to upload it to the challenge blog and saw that everyone elses was different :( I was just about to head off to bed too, so i ended up having to stay downstairs a while longer and create something else.


I can't say that im all that happy with this card....but...it is what it is...and i didn't wanna 'let the team down'  so to speak.
The lighting for the pics was rubbish...and it shows the ribbon to be a bright blue...when actually it's not!!!...IRL it's a similar shade to the paper.
I coloured the image with distress inks...and yes a bit more paper pricking.
Supplies used:
Papers - Basic grey
floral stamp - inkadinkadoo
butterfly stamp & punch - martha stewart
pearls and ribbon from stash.
TFL
Shaz xxx

9 comments:

Daisychain said...

What a beautiful card. I love the delicate nature of it.

Hugs Christine x

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

hi shaz
great card hun.. i dont know why you are do down on yourself... its brill... i love your colouring.. and i love your papers...
kaz_za

Sarah said...

I love your card, it's gorgeous xxx

Jennifer Meyer said...

So pretty Sharon, LOVE the pretty paper and soft colors of blue!

Hope your having a fun week, Hugs & Smiles ~ Jennifer :)

Rose said...

oh i hope the first card is for next week's sketch so you will be ahead of the game so to speak. :) this is beautiful and i LOVE the flowers

eiyiyi said...

It's a beautiful card Shaz and definitely worth staying up late for. As always, your work is gorgeous.

Laurel said...

This is beautiful!

Marcea said...

This is stunning sweetie, absolutely gorgeous. Will send you another email babe about candy .... not sure if you got my other. Have a fab weekend
x

Gloria Stengel said...

Love the image stamp and the papers! That sheet of BG is one of my favs and I buy a few sheets every time I see it. LOL For a replacement card, I think it turned out FABBIE. And you are NOT the only one to do a "DUH!" you know! LOL