Sunday 3 April 2011

MY TIME MADE EASY PRETTY PALETTE #3

I have joined the fabulous MTME pretty palette DT :)

Here are the colours for this weeks PRETTY PALETTE CHALLENGE

MTMEPPC03

I love Lauren’s templates as they really are soooo easy to make. Here is what i made for this weeks challenge.

I kind of mixed and matched here…lol , as the fab frame is from SECRET SUPRISE and the sentiment is from KEEP STRONG . I love these sentiments. It’s the digital versions that i used. Being digital it was so simple to just change the colour of the ‘Failure’ word to what i wanted. So love the shape of that frame :)

I ‘forgot’ to put something inside for the pic :( lol  You could fit allsorts of different things in this as it is a good size!

I created a SLIP COVER which i cut out on the cricut using sure cuts. if you don’t have a cricut etc you can still get the templates in pdf version. 

I also had to make myself one of these :)

I love this CARD CATCH ALL , this is actually 6inches wide and 5 inches tall. Love it :) OOhhhh how pretty would both of these look decorated in the Pretty papers that i used in my previous post?…hmmm, must do that as those papers are sooo pretty and i do so like pretty :)

Please POP OVER and have a looksie at the other fab creations that have been created to inspire you for this challenge.

TFL

Shaz xxx

1 comment:

Lori said...

Great job on this week's color challenge! I love the dots you put around the slip cover, they really add to it!