Wednesday 27 April 2011

ALL THAT SCRAPS WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE

Hi All Smile

I was asked if i would like to join the ALL THAT SCRAPS WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE TEAM ……and i said YES!…lol

This weeks challenge is ‘HOME DECOR’ so just create something to ‘pretty up’ your home Smile. When i was asked to join i thought that i had ‘plenty’ of time to create something for this week….so wrong…lol Forgot about my sis n nephews coming for a few days, easter n such! So i had to ‘very quickly’ put something together yesterday morning! Here is what i made!

I used 2 digi CC images from ALL THAT SCRAPS

I was in such a rush to get it made that i didn’t even get chance to colour the images ‘properly’ Sad smile ….and i only ‘forgot’ to do the cheeks!!! How could i forget that???…lol

I make these frames quite a lot. I use them to decorate me craft room..Chloe’s bedroom etc. I sometimes put acetate on  the inside of the opening. This completed frame measure 6inch x 6 inch. I made it out of blue CS then swiped lots of pale blue acrylic paint all over it (Trying to create a wave/ see type look…lol) I used a bit of glossy accents on the life saver ring thingy and on the hat!

Why not POP OVER to the challenge blog, take a looksie and join in! You DON’T have to use a CC image to join in with the challenge. You can use ANY stamp that they sell in the store and All that scraps sell lots of different stamps, CC, Magnolias, Stampavie, penny black, mft plus lots of others! So I’m sure you probably own some of those stamps Smile

TFL

Shaz xx

2 comments:

Carla Murphy said...

You sure make your beautiful cards come to life. This one is so sweeet.

uhooi said...

Cards are nice and very creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com