Sunday, 22 May 2011

A few of my favourite things….

…or should that be fave colours and tid bits, all put together onto a card. I based this card on the sketch over at MOJO MONDAY. It’s the fist time i’ve ever joined in over at Mojo monday , bit i loved the sketch so i thought i would give it a try. My creation is also for the following challenges. BUNNY ZOE’S – LACE, CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS – LACE AND PEARLS, REALLY REASONABLE RIBBON’S – ANYTHING GOES,

I actually crocheted a trim onto the edge of the lace. (Iam into the whole crochet embellies again lol)

I think the crochet teamed with the lace, felt and sparkly glitter is so pretty. Looking at me card now i wish i had machine stitched around it (too late now though)


Shaz xxx


Mandy said...

Yum...absolutely stunning design Shaz!

Debbie Carriere said...

This is beautiful!!! Love the trims, the sparkle, the felt bird house, everything!! Thanks for joining Mojo Monday - hope you'll play again!

NGCARDS said...

This is a wonderful card! Thanks for joining in with our Challenge of Lace & Pearls over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

mustangsarah said...

Gorgeous card.
Thank you for playing along with us on really Reasonable Ribbon!

True :) said...

What a soft and pretty card! So many wonderful embellishments for the eyes to admire! :)
Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings challenge!
I am now one of your followers.  ;)  I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!

True :D