Tuesday 2 September 2014

a different look

This weeks SSS Wednesday challenge http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/
Is anything goes.
I've been creating with the SSS September card kit and creating different looks from the same kit.
Here's a couple more cards I made from the kit.

I created the above card using a few bits of paper that are included in the kit, a piece of cs from the kit and one of the sentiment stamps. I really live the way that this turned out. It's given me the idea of what to do with paper scraps now :)



This second card is just simply stamping. All the stamps used are from the kit.
Tfl
Shaz xxx

 


 

1 comment:

Lin said...

Shaz, I love both your cards that you made with this kit - wasn't it fun to play with those tiny elements? Thanks so much for sharing them with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!