Tuesday 2 September 2014

to boldly go

This week over on the SSS Monday challenge blog http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/they want bold, we there it be a image, colour etc.
I've still been playing with my SSS September card kit. I love how you can sit and create things with the same ik and come up with something completely different to what you came up with earlier.
Here is my bold creation using the kit.


I just repeatedly stamped one of the frame images in a bright red ink. I know the frames aren't all exactly level (but that's ok) but you can definitely see the one that's different from the others :)
Til
Shaz xxx
 


 

3 comments:

Laura S said...

Hi! Found your card, then your blog via the card kit gallery at simon says stamp. I just LOVE this card. It's right up my alley "style" wise and find it so clever and different. What a great way to use a (in my opinion) difficult stamp set. I just love how you lowered that one frame from the row. Just brilliant. A simple card but still so so interesting and fun.
Thanks for the inspiration. I will be visiting your blog regularly. Glad I found you.
Take care and God bless
Laura

Unknown said...

Great card, love this idea!

Suzanne C said...

So clever and funny! Beautiful graphic design! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!