Wednesday 5 August 2015

mini books

This week over at pti mellisa has chosen the theme of creating mini notebooks.
I create little books quite a lot so i just simply had to join in.


I kept the embellies quite simple, using stamped die cuts, ready made die cuts and die cut felt leaves and flowers.


I used papers, stamps n embellies from the gorgeous nostalgic notions make it mark it kit.
The pink and white striped card is just from my stash.
I adore the nostalgic notions kit. Since the first make it market kit came out i was always thinking oh id love to have that. As im in the uk, with the postage it makes the price of the kits a lot, so ive always wondered should i, shouldnt i? Then by the time ive decided they have sold out so its been decided for me. I have been buying the mini make it market kits though. 
Anyways nostalgic notions happened to be released on my birthday and at the time a friend of mine was in the states and offered to fetch some pti items home for me :) so it was a no brainer and they fell straight into my basket hehe. I bought the 1940's stamp set a while ago and that compliments this kit perfectly. 
I think i need to get crearing more cards n such with this set.
Thanks for looking :)
Shax xx



6 comments:

Seraphinas Phantasie said...

Really wonderful !
Best, Synnöve

Marcia Hill said...

LOVE every single one of them...too, too cute! :0)

Linda said...

So cute and sweet.

Marybeth said...

I love that set too! Your mini notebooks look so pretty ! Happy late Birthday to you!!!

Birgit said...

These are just darling! I love the soft pink striped paper you used as the base.

Lisa Elton said...

These are adorable, love the colors and papers!!