Monday 24 August 2015

new goodies to play with!

Don't you just love it when you get new goodies to play with that you just love :)
Less than 2 weeks ago i decided to subscribe back to the simon says stamp monthly card kit. My order shipped on monday the 17th august, i had it in my hands the same week on sat 22nd of august!!! All the way from the states to the uk!!! Thats what you call super duper service and shipping:) at the same time that the postie handed me that he also handed me my much awaited fuse tool :) 2 fabby products at the same time, i was in crafting heaven hehe. So sooo many ideas, so many things and just never enough time.
So...first things first, the challenge over at the http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/ is back to school. I decided to try out the new fuse tool for this and i created a little card and bookmark for the chloe monster.
Both the bookmark and card use items from the sss september 2014 monthly card kit.
I just couldnt stop playing with either the new sss september card kit and the fuse tool so i created a few more cards for the sss fkickr challenge which is pastels.
This card was created for the lil chloe monsters friends birthday. It was so quick and easy to create using the birthday bits stamp set, fuse tool ,sequins and glitter. I added a cpl of resin embellies too. I love this idea for kids birthday cards, wether girls or boys.
All kids like touchy feely shaky thongs haha. ( well i do anyway hehe )

 

A simple stamped quick card with no fuse tool in sight, ha.


The fuse tool is FAB i adore it, i really do. I love the birthday bits stamp set from sss too. I have hundreds n Hundreds of stamps/sets etc yet i didnt own any simple birthday sets with balloons etc,i have no idea why ive never bought any. I love this set, love the sentiments and im loving the little stamps in it. I have a thing for the tiny stamps that you get in sets at the moment.

I have been having a blast creating my own embellies etc with the fuse tool

 
I can wait to start creating Christmas things with the fuse tool :) 
If you are still with me thanks for looking.
Shaz xxx

 


 


 
 


 


 


 


 


 

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Oh wow so many gorgeous cards Shaz :) They are all so pretty and have such wonderful details. I am so happy your order arrived super quick, I'm always amazed when mine arrives from Simon quicker than it takes some UK stores to even dispatch my order! I guess they can't all be amazing lol.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx