Sunday 27 April 2014

Pastel goodness

Is the theme for this weeks challenge over at the shabby tea room along with this inspiration pic
TSTR_215
and we are to use only pastel colours and use flowers and polka dots!
Our sponser this week is creations by AR. I chose to work with the fab birdhouse topiary cut file.
I love creating 3d items although i dont have much time to create them anymore, so i loved the oppertunity of creating one. Here is what i did.

The file does include a box that this sits upon. I just sisnt need to use it for this creation as i made this for myself to sit on my desk Smile But with the box, perfect for gift giving. Dont be put off by the cut files if you dont have a cutting machine. I actually do have a cutting machine that i could have cut this out with, yet i decided to use the pdf version and cut it by hand. so you can still use these files in their pdf versions if you have no machine.

Just a few simple bits to decorate the base.
TFL Shaz xxx

*Sorry for late posting folks, had no internet at home for the past week :(*

No comments: