Wednesday 16 April 2014

The Shabby tea room Challenge #214

Its time for another challenge over at the shabby tea room Smile Where is the time going? It only seems 2 minutes since it was Christmas and now it’s the middle of April already. Time is just passing by so fast.

This week in the tea room the challenge is ‘Easter Sweetness’

TSTR_214

Create a project inspired by the photo and use spots and/or stripes.

Our sponser this week is the cutting cafe . I used the Easter window cards set For my card.

I love the easter egg shaped aperture in the card. My idea for this card is that iam going to attach a bag of mini eggs inside so you can see them through the aperture. I thought that it would make a cute easter gift. (Bag of mini eggs were not available when i took the photos as i sort of ate the bag that i had lol) So i just need to get another bag Smile

The stamp that i used is an old forever friends bear stamp and he has a pair of bunny ears on. I used some flowersoft on his bunny ears to add a little texture and make them look fluffy.

Speaking of bunnies yesterday we added two little bunnies to our family Smile They are the cutest littlest things, Patches and buttons (Named by Chloe) I will take a few pics of them in a couple of days Smile

TFL

Shaz xxx

*Edited to add…..again* Once again my scheduled post hasn’t worked. I think that im just gonna have to post live i think. As this is the second week running now and ive also found two other posts that haven’t published either Sad smile Technology eh! ppffftt! lol

Shaz x

1 comment:

Lyds said...

Helloooooo!!!! :)
Love it Shaz! Shame about the eggs...don't you just hate it when they jump into your mouth like that?!!!! :p xx
Have a fab Easter weekend xx