Wednesday 2 April 2014

The Shabby tea room

Ooh at last…

My internet has been playing up and i have been unable to post anything, so iam a little late with this weeks Shabby tea room challenge Here is this weeks inspiration picture along with the theme ‘Pretty in pink’

INCLUDE WHITE and/or CREAM, PINK, GREEN, FLOWERS, LACE and/or RIBBON

4

This weeks sponsers are DRS Designs I chose to use the lovely Berry Wreath image on my creation.

I decided to create a gift bag as i needed something to hold some chocoaltes that Chloe got for my mum for Mothers day.

I coloured each of the berries on the image with a pink copic pen. Although you can’t see it in the photo i have glittered the twigs/branches of the wreath.

I also glittered up the flowers. Die cut a little bird to sit on the wreath. His wing and the butterfly were cut from felt

I just had to include a bit of pom pom trim Smile

Why not Pop over and have a looksie at what the other girls have created for your inspiration. Then if you feel inspired you could create something too Smile

TFL

Shaz xxx

1 comment:

Lori said...

Such a pretty card - love the pink and the green felt wing and butterfly are perfect!