Wednesday 2 March 2011

Another left over scraps card!

I managed to *Squeeze* another card out of those left over bits of paper :) Sometimes i like to create really clean and simple looking cards, especially when i want to use a particular quote as the main focal point. (I love using quotes on cards)

This stamp…this quote is my most favourite stamp that i own …i simply love this quote!

I happened to come across another new challenge blog for me, and that is LESS IS MORE an absolutely perfect challenge blog for me for when iam in me clean & simple mode…..and not just being simple….lol Their challenge this week is ‘3 squares’…… This card also fits in with another 2 challenges too, the 1st being ALPHABET CHALLENGE who’s challenge this week happens to be ‘Q’ for quotes! And last but def not least PAPERTAKE WEEKLY who’s challenge is ‘Anything goes’ It’s been quite a while since i joined in with papertake weekly.

TFL

Shaz xxx

6 comments:

Chrissie said...

It's great to have you join our challenge Shaz. This is a great card and I too love that sentiment!
I hope that you'll be able to join us each week from now on!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Tamara Morton said...

I love this quote and the way you have used all those scraps.. Gorgeous
thank you for joining in at Alphabet this week
Hugs
Tamara

Mandi said...

Hi Shaz, great to see you, as is your card!
Its a super take using the cut out square for
our theme...thank you!

Hope you come back again and again
mandi
"Less is More"

Anonymous said...

I love using quote stamps too...this is one of my old time faves.Fab card.

Lynne said...

Fab way of using your scraps and that quote is brilliant. Super card.
Lynne xxx

shaz earl said...

Brilliant card Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge this week x