Tuesday 1 March 2011

Creative Mint Challenge

The very Lovely Melissa Phillips is once again starting the Our Creative Mint Challenges. This is the 1st time that i have ever joined in with this as i have never wanted to link up my ‘feeble’ attempts to Melissa’s blog…lol  Seriously i love everything that this girl creates, the posts that she writes…they all just come straight from the heart…i could go on…but i won’t…i will seem like a stalker…lol ..but seriously Melissa’s blog is my most favourite blog in cyberspace!

Anyhows here are the 3 pics that Melissa chose. All 3 pics are from A CREATIVE MINT

buttonheart cardheart cottrnheart

Those pics are ‘droolworthy’ I simply could NOT resist joining in!! I think i may just have another bash at this when me ‘button boutique’ set arrives from papertrey :) *I so can’t wait for it to arrive'* :) When i was thinking of what to create i just couldn’t get the pic of the buttons out of my head..lol I do love buttons…especially pink ones:) I had no plans as to what i was even gonna create in the end i just pulled out some stuff, started cutting n sticking and this is how it turned out.

A few weeks back i managed to purchase a large book full of old sheet music (Love it) I used this as the main back paper. I stitched the nest paper strip on top. I managed to find my felt so just had to use it to create a large heart…and of course buttons…lol The buttons are basic grey as is the sweet pea rub on. Sentiment printed myself .The long tag and tape measure strip are K & CO. I hand crocheted the little cream thingy. I sparkled up a chipboard frame, it really, really sparkles but it doesn’t show so well in the pics. A bit of tulle and a few blobs of liquid pearls and the job was done.,,,ooh and a few pearls..just for good measure..lol….almost forgot, a crystal pin too…haha

TFL

Shaz xxx

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Shaz, this is absolutely stunning! Everything flows together so beautifully.

Mandy
x