Sunday 13 March 2011

RAISE THE BAR CHALLENGE

…..ME silly internet playing up agaon, so haven’t been able to post :( I was lucky enough to have my card featured over on the Raise the bar challenge last week :) *Thanks Girls* :) Which meant that this week iam a guest bar-tender :) The challenge this week is as follows :

Create your own
G.R.E.E.N. acrostic! …So basically you have to spell out the word G R E E N  using the items on your creations…eg.. G  for girl….. R for ribbon and so on… Here is what i made for the challenge.

My G R E E N was G for girl image…R for ribbon E for embellie (button) E for embellie (ribbon slider) and N for nestie

I’ts been a while since i used a character stamp but from a ‘girl’ stamp i couldn’t think of anything else for G…haha (Forgot that i could of gone green for G lol. I used a hanglar  stamp. I kept the card very simple. Why don’t you POP OVER to the challenge and join in yourself :) See what GREEN ACROSTIC  YOU can come up with :)

TFL

Shaz xxx

No comments: