Tuesday 1 March 2011

Colour Create Challenge

I’ve created a card for the current challenge over at COLOUR CREATE CHALLENGE

I spent the past week clearing out all the stuff that was stored in my craft room so as i could go back to using it again.I just could NOT get on with just having a few bits n pieces to work with in the conservatory.Later on in the year i still hope to re-vamp the craft room, to make it look…pretty…but at least for now iam back in there…YEAH!!…lol

Because i was sorting thing etc i was finding loads of things that i’d forgotten about(as ya do) so i have decided to start using some of all this unused stash. I come across these papers and decided that they fit quite perfectly for this weeks colour create challenge. Heres the inspiration pic for their challenge this week.

Fruit

You have to choose 3 fruits (colours) to work with, and the optional is ‘fruits’

I chose Kiwi, strawberry and cherry

This was a quick card to make. I actually used one of me Kars fruit stamps(The cherry obv…lol) Had them ages and never used them :( This has def gotta change..I MUST start using the things that i have.  I just layered up the papers ,stamped the cherries and then paper pieced the image. The pic makes me sentiment look wonky…lol..It’s not really wonky…honest…lol

TFL

Shaz xxx

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Great choice of fruits...colours look fab together!

Mandy
x

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow this looks fab, thanks for joining into our fruity challenge at colour create, hugs Liz xx

Janiel/ janny said...

oh what a fabby card!1 It's so cute! I love the papers and the cherry is adorable in the middle.

Thank you for joining us at Colour Create. hugs, Janiel