Wednesday 16 March 2011

What’s on Your workdesk????

……I’ll tell ya what’s on mine…A load of mess, that’s what :( lol

I always forget to take a pic on a Wednesday for WOYWW ,Iam always lost with my days…lol Since i last joined in with you all i have now moved back into the craft room :) It hasn’t been decorated or re-vamped yet :( but for now iam just glad to have the use of it again.Here’s a few pics of what it usually looks like now that i’m back in there.

All the photo’s above are how it USUALLY looks like now that i’m using it again, as since i’ve been back in there i’ve been pretty good at keeping things tidy and organised:) Because now that i work at the pine desk i generally have everything set out on the worktops and no clutter anywhere, as now when i finish i ‘usually’ clear off my desk and put everything back how it was on the worktops….HOWEVER….lol this morning after taking Chloe to nursery i decided that while i had a cpl of hours ‘peace’ i would go and create something….sooo i did! Then after i finished, when it was time to go get Chloe, i remembered it was Wednesday i figured i would take a pic (as is) for you to see! *Not much point in just taking tidy pics all the time, right?…lol* the following pics are how it looks right now after i have been in there this morning. I haven’t had the chance to clean it yet (Gonna have to in a while cos mr postie has just fetched me a new stamp set n die ) NEED to try it out don’t i…lol

MY MESS

Quite a bit of mess me thinks :) I was playing around creating with the button boutique stamp set this morning, creating something for the moxy fab trigger tuesday . You may notice at the left front of me desk…next to  the foam pads a white plastic thingy…lol Tis one of those nicotine inhaler thingymebobs! I USED to smoke…but NO more! I stopped smoking 5 weeks ago today *Go me* lol , so i just use this now and again when the feeling takes me. At the back of the desh under the dbl sided tape are loads n loads of ‘button cards’ that i did with the button boutique stamp set…soooo love this set :)

Front right… that IS the button boutique stamp set (Chloe knocked it on the floor the other day and broke the case :(…and when it dropped a teeny tiny stitch stamp has disappeared :(  Oooh…look at the state of me cutting pads…lol *think i need some more*

So there ya go…me mess for all to see :)

Why don’t ya pop over to JULIA’S blog *The keeper of all the messy links…lol (or maybe tidy) and have a nosey  look at everyone elses mess* :)

TFL

Shaz xxx

15 comments:

artfulstampin said...

WOW, sooo neat and sooo pretty, it looks lovely. Well done on quitting smoking! I love that altered framey thing on your shelf :)

Lionelsa said...

I like your place. It looks very comfortable.

Karen said...

What a lovely room to be able to sit and craft :) Well done with giving up the cigarettes, you should be really proud of yourself :)
Have a great WOYWW,
Karen #73

Di said...

How cosy. Bet you have to be dragged out to cook and such :) Di x

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Well done for kicking the smoking. That is a real achievement. My husband gave up 23 years ago and felt so much better for it. I love all the pictures, both the tidy ones and the working ones. Fascinating to see the difference.

lisa said...

What a lovely room you have for crafting in, it looks like there is a lot of creating going on too.
Thanks for sharing.
hugs Lisa #126

Marjo said...

Love your little crafty space. Thanks for the peek and sharing, Hugs Marjo #10

okienurse said...

very creative space. Love all the organization and all the little jars full of stash. Nice! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #52

minnie_mac said...

What a lovely crafting space with lots of great storage.

Marilyn

Sherry said...

Oooh Shaz, but mess is good - when it's crafty mess anyway! Yours isn't all that messy though - but very creative! Love your craft room and the goodies in it!

Congratulations on giving up the fags - just think of all the new crafting goodies you can buy instead!

Sherry (158) xx

Maggie's Crafts said...

WOW! Love your craft space and your storage!

Thank you for sharing. :)

Want to know more about shrink plastic? Pop over to my blog to see shrink plastic tutorial.:) http://maggiescraft.blogspot.com/

Maggie
x

Hettie said...

Messiness is a sign of creativeness!!! Tidy is boring anyway!

shazsilverwolf said...

Love your work area- so much to see. Shaz #148

Tussemaja said...

That it is cluttered desktop displays of creativity. I like when it looks like someone working there. It's so nice to see other people's scrapbooking room.
# 175 at WOYWW.

Kezzy said...

I so love your craft room, theres so much to look at, I love how you store all your ribbons they look fab. Congrats on giving up smoking, I wish I could, have tried and failed but one day I to will suceed.