Sunday, 13 March 2011

A L’il bit of green

I’ve had no internet on me lappy last few days and when it has worked it’s so slow it’s virtually at a standstill. So…this card i have created for 4 challenges which are  CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS……..I am thrilled to say that the card i entered into their challenge last week…WON!! Thankyou so much girls :)   ,THE SHABBY TEA ROOM  ,  COLOUR CREATE ,  LET’S CRAFT & CREATE

Yep…I have used some of me new goodies from PTI *I  heart these goodies…lol* I used ‘button boutique’   ‘Flower fusion #1’ and ‘Tag it’s #1’

I’m really loving my PTI goodies and i can see me starting to create loads of CAS cards just using stamping…as i think that it’s so easy to create something that looks really nice quite quicky and also that literally costs nothing :)  I have such a long list of their other goodie that i REALLY NEED   would like to have…so we shall see…lol

TFL

Shaz

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow Shaz, this is absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to get my hands on Button Boutique! Like you you there are so many PTI goodies that I NEED !!

Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft and Create.

Mandy
x

Debbie said...

WOW, Sharon! This is wonderful ... I {heart} that PTI button card stamp and the kraft with green and white is a lovely combo! Such a pretty CAS card for you this week ... TFS in the Tea Room :)

Aunty Sue said...

what a lovely card and thanks for joining Creative inspirations

NGCARDS said...

This is a very sweet card! Thanks for joining in with our Colour Scheme at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

Liz's creative corner said...

Thanks for joining into our colour challenge at colour create with this lovely card, hugs Liz xx