Sunday 13 March 2011

A bit more pti :)

Iam sooo behind with everything that iam posting cos of the silly internet issues :( I haven’t even been able to get any decent pics of this and now i haven’t got time to ‘mess about’ with photo’s…lol  I made this creation cos i wanted to play with ‘button boutique’   for PTI MAKE IT MONDAY #5  which is distressing edges and THE CITY CRAFTER which is ‘In my pocket’ *Many thanks girls for choosing my creation last week as one of the spotlight artists :)*

I obviously used me ‘button boutique’ stamp set as well as a few of the other sets and dies that i got…ahhh..*I can’t remember what they are all called’

Sorry for all the pics….lol I just could NOT get any decent pics of this at all. So as you can see i created a large pocket from vintage sheet music. I then created little ‘pockets’ using small glasine bags which each hold a dressed up little card created using ‘button boutique’ Each edge of the button cards have been distressed using a heidi swap edge distresser, then inked with a pti vintage duo.I’ve also used the dress form die and stamp, and the butterfly die n stamp.All the glassine bags have been held together on a jump ring.

TFL

Shaz xx

6 comments:

Mandy said...

YUM.....

I'm speechless, absolutely stunning Shaz!

x

Unknown said...

WOW!! Your pocket is just fabulous.. And so many yummy wonderful creations to tuck inside. I just love this.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros said...

Oh Shaz ... my mouth is open and I'm just drooling over your wonderful creations ... Words can describe how beautiful they are ... thanks ever so much for playing along with us at CCCB and sharing your AMAZING talent!!

cnelson said...

Ohhhhhhh sooooo lovely!! LOVE it!
Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Rebekah said...

wonderful project. congrats on being a spotlight artist!

Dru said...

Wow - this is amazingly beautiful! Love the vintage!