Sunday 20 March 2011

The City Crafter…

…The King and I…that’s the challenge over at THE CITY CRAFTER this week! so they want to see ‘CROWNS’ …well in my case it’s a ‘Princess’ not a King…lol  I’ve had a lovely wooden crown for quite a long time and have never used it, i used the smaller ones but never the big one…i was saving it…for …*I have no idea, but i was sure an idea would present itself someday…lol* Well today was the day..this challenge gave me the reason to use it. I decided to do another one of those chipboard picture thingies…lol

Obviously i’ve used a pic of me li’l sunshine *The Chloe monster* lol All the photo items i create are all of Chloe.I’ve never done any of the boys. (I guess i only do girly things..haha!)  The crown was just plain wood so i inked it pink and then covered it in that diamond stuff *forgot the name :(* I must say that although you can’t see it very well in the pics, it really does sparkle!

Chloe is very much a girly girl . She is forever playing dress up , outfits and tiaras/crowns and her favourite colour is pink. So that’s the reason behind this.

 

*Hopefully * in years and years to come, Chloe will appreciate having all these creations that i make of her :)

Many thanks to the city crafter girls for selecting me as one of the spotlight artists for my creation last week :)Thankyou x

TFL

Shaz xxx

8 comments:

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Shaz. I love what you've done with the crown and she's a lovely princess!
Clairexx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Another beautiful work, I am very sure chole would appreciate your work of love for her, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

Unknown said...

Wow!!! It`s so beautiful!!!! Little princess so sharming!!!

Mandy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Shaz, both the crown and your little princess! Such a beautiful creation for Chloe to cherish.

xx

Ros said...

Another amazing project Shaz ... this is adorable .. Thanks so much for playing along again at CCCB

Unknown said...

Wow Shaz this is amazing!

cnelson said...

This is just darling! LOVE the colors! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

Unknown said...

OMG.. This is so cute.. Just adorable.. I think she is going to love it now and when she is older..

Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!